Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Cake

Maddy Harder
1/26/16
Hr.2

Cake

                 This project was very interesting, and gave me a challenge that forced me to worker harder to achieve in cake decorating, baking, and icing. As I thought that making BB8 for our cake decorating contest would have been difficult to make due to the details, making a circled cake, and making sure the two circled cakes stay together. 

                The taste of the cake really didn't have distinct taste or flavor to the white cake with orange food coloring that we used for the body of the cake. The texture of the cake was cold, moist, chewy, and crumbly because my group and I put the cake in the freeze for 2-3 days while were making funned and icing for decorating. The appearance of it was that they body and the head still attached to each other by using a stick inside the middle of the cake. The decorating was fantastic because of the details were perfectly lined up with what the actually design looks like by using funned and icing.

                  Yes, I would make this again because it was fun to make, easy to bake, and now I know how to make a cake without burning it or losing it's color.

No comments:

Post a Comment