Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Brownies by Jonathon Redmann

Recipe:
2 c. sugar
1/2 c. cocoa
4 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. butter
Mix sugar, cocoa, eggs and vanilla; gradually add flour and salt. When that is mixed, blend in butter. Spread in a 9x13 inch pan.

Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.

( I decided to add chocolate chips while making these brownies but that is up to you when making them, I added a generous amount of the chocolate chips so there isn't a certain amount that you need for them )

I mixed the sugar, cocoa, eggs and vanilla with a hand mixer and added the salt and flour as I was mixing the ingredients. After I was done mixing those, I added the 2 sticks of butter and mixed that in. When I was done mixing everything I then poured the mixture into the 9x13 pan and put it in the 350°F oven for 25 minutes. 


This was the result of the brownies and they were really tasty, since I added the chocolate chips I think that they made the brownies better because I really like chocolate chips in brownies but you don't need to add the chocolate chips into the brownies if you don't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment