Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Pizza Review

 While I was trying these pizza's for our pizza lab that we had I compared the texture, taste, color, aroma and the overall appearance. There was three different kinds of pizza that we had tried, there was a Home made pizza, a pizza that was made with pre-made crust and the last that we had to try was a store bought pizza, Roma Pizza. I have filled out a chart on all of the components of these pizzas.

The first pizza that I tried was the store bought pizza, when I had first saw this pizza it was not appealing to me at all. It looked shriveled and bubbly. When I had to rate this texture I rated it at a 2, meaning that it was slightly hard. It tasted very crunchy and burnt and along with the taste the color was very dark. Lastly I rated the aroma at a 2 as well meaning that it was moderately acceptable.

The second pizza that I had tried was the pre-made crusted pizza. When I had first saw this pizza it was a lot more appealing than the first I had seen, the pizza looked very crisp and the cheese was bubbled. The aroma of this pizza I rated as a 2, I said this because I think it could have been a lot better than it was. The taste of this pizza was sharp and greasy, the color was lightly browned. I gave this pizza's texture a 2 out of 3 because this one was also slightly hard.

The last pizza that I had tried was the home-made pizza. When I had seen this pizza it was very appealing to me, it looked bubbly and golden brown. The taste was fresh and moist and the color was brown as well. I gave the texture a 3 as long with the aroma. The texture was soft and the aroma was very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment