Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pizza Crust Test

Pizza is a classic dish and is sometimes hard to make by scratch. Whats even harder to make would be the crust. It takes a lot to make a thick airy crust that is appealing. We tried three different types of pizza with completely different crusts.

The first pizza crust I tried was a homemade crust. I would rate it a 9/10, it was very crispy but also light and airy. The pizza had just the right amount of cheese but also had delicious spices. The crust was a risen dough which made it all the more better. It was not soggy which surprised me because some pizzas will get mushy because of the toppings. It was a good-looking golden brown. Overall this was a great crust and pizza, I would recommend it.

The second pizza was prepared on a pre-made crust. I would rate it a 5/10. This was a pale excuse for a pizza crust. It was quite soggy and flimsy. It was almost white in color and was close to flat. It didn't have much taste either. It was almost like the pizza was made on bread. It was defiantly edible, I'll say that. I would take the time to make your own crust.

Some say to save the best for last, the saying should be save the worst for last. I give this a 1/10. I took the smallest bite of this "pizza" and did not even want to swallow it. It was literally like cardboard, smell, taste and appearance. Not sure why they still sell this in stores. It was a deep brown color with a small sprinkle of cheese and just a glaze for sauce. I would never recommend this.    



No comments:

Post a Comment