Thursday, October 1, 2015

Pizza Critique

Pizza Food Critique

I'm going to start off by saying that the Frozen pizza seemed simple and cheap, however it wasn't even bad. The frozen pizza had the most appealing colors with a Dark Brown look & many more toppings than the Pre Made Crust & the Homemade White Crust. It was thin, I recommend this too people who like their pizza crispy and crunchy, because it had a nice crispy texture which I love, and a crispy pizza is always acceptable. The thing that I didn't really like about the Frozen Pizza was the Aroma, the aroma of the pizza wasn't really acceptable, it was kind of like a cardboard smell, but in the end I will always love Frozen Pizza despite it's awful aroma, the taste is always wonderful. I'd rate this a 7/10.

The Pre Made Crust was my least favorite of them all, it didn't taste as good as the Homemade & Frozen pizza,  It didn't make me want to have more, it tasted oily, but the whole pizza was overpowered by the Tomato Sauce, which isn't bad because I love Pizza Sauce so, I just didn't taste most of other ingredients, but I would still recommend this too people who love their Pizza Sauce. The cheese had a nice aroma & had an appealing white color too it, it was also pretty thick, & you could tell because every bite made the cheese slip off of its crust. I rate this a 6/10

The last Pizza that I liked the best was the Homemade Crust Pizza, It tasted the best, the taste was perfect. As to the Pre Made crust, this pizza wanted me to have more, it was cheesy & had the perfect amount of tomato sauce. The look of the pizza was a light golden crust with a nice white cheese. The texture of the Pizza was light & fluffy, mostly because of the crust which made the whole pizza have a nice chew too it. The smell was delightful, smelled like a delicious pizza & also tasted like one too, I would recommend everyone to try a homemade pizza. I would give this a 9/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment