Thursday, October 1, 2015

Brittney Bragg > Pizza Critique

                      Homemade Pizza
          When doing the pizza taste test we tasted a homemade pizza, a store bought crust pizza, and a frozen pizza.Out of the three pizzas we tasted the one that I liked the best was the homemade pizza. The warm, airy, crispy crust and the soft, vibrant sauce is the reason that I liked the homemade pizza the best. When we were comparing the three pizzas in my opinion the homemade one had the best appearance, taste, and texture. After tasting all three pizzas the homemade pizza had the best crust because it was soft and airy but was also crispy too. Most people like to  have really greasy, soggy pizza but for me I like to have my pizza in between soggy and crunchy and the pizza that had exactly what I like was the homemade pizza.
                    Premade Crust Pizza
       When I tasted the store bought crust pizza it wasn't my least favorite but I did not like the flavor or texture in the pizza. The crust on this pizza was very dry,hard, and had little flavor. When making a homemade pizza you can control home much flavor you want but when you buy a store bought crust you have no control over the flavor in the crust. The crust was very bland and was very thin and soft with no crunchiness to it at all.
                         Frozen Pizza
      This pizza was my least favorite pizz. The hard crunchy crust and the soogy, goopy cheese was overwhelming the pizza. The hard crispy crust was too hard to chew and the rest of the pizza was soggy, greasy and clumpy. Overall throught this taste test I found that I prefer the homemade pizza or the the premade pizza crust pizza over the frozen pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment