Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pizza Critique

Pizza Critique

In class we sampled three different types of pizza.  The three kinds of pizza were homemade, pre-made crust, and frozen.

Homemade Pizza:
This pizza earned a 9/10.  I would give it this rating because the tender, risen crust was absolutely incredible.  The bottom layer was possessed with freshness and the rich flavor made the pizza absolutely divine.  The sauce did not have too much or too little, it gave the pizza a little pop of flavor.  The smoked mozzarella just melted away on your tongue as you took a bite.  It was so creamy and rich it left you just wanting more.  The color of it was golden brown, bright tomato red and white cheese.  The really thick crust made it by far the best pizza.

Pre-Made Crust Pizza:
I would rate this pizza a 5/10.  It was alright, just not anything that screams wow.  The crust was kinda flat and it was really soggy.  The sauce was really overpowering the pizza.  It had too much of a garlic taste that I wiped the overwhelming garlic off.  The mozzarella was a little greasy and oily so I also made a point to dab off some of the grease.  The color of it was pale white crust, bold red sauce and light cheese.  Overall it was an okay pizza.

Frozen Pizza:
I would rate this pizza a 2/10.  This pizza was not appealing to me at all.  First the crust was so flat and stale and a little burnt.  The sauce was so thin, almost nothing, I barely tasted it.  The cheese on top was chunky and not good quality at all.  The color of it was a dark brown crust with red sauce and a burnt yellow cheese.  I thought it tasted a lot like cardboard.  I would definitely not recommend this pizza to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment