Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pizza Review

Maddy Harder
9/29/2015
Hr.2

Pizza Review

During my Baking and Pastry class were put to the test of tasting different types of baked pizzas such as Frozen, Pre-Made, and Homemade. The three pizzas were baked differently, their appearance were turned out different then I expected it to be, but it's not appearance that I was tested on, I had taste it and get the texture and see if they are different than they look. 

First I've tried the frozen pizza, the appearance of was burnt, been over cooked a bit. The frozen pizza was a dull, blah color which makes it unappealing not appetizing to the eye, but once I tasted it, it was a whole new world of disgusting. Everything about it was dry, fake with every bite, nothing about it was appealing to me and I wouldn't recommended to other people because it's not worth taking a bite out of fake frozen pizza unless they prefer it. In my personal opinion I gave this pizza 3/10.

Second I went to the next pizza the Pre-Made. The overall appearance had a golden brown coloring with a greasy appearance to it; when you lift it off the plate it would make a greasy stain on it, and it also had a cheesy aroma smell to it which makes you know that it doesn't have any artificial flavored or ingredients to the pizza itself. Once I've sunk my teeth into the pizza I've taste familiar flavors that you put in spaghetti. Even through the crust was the perfect fluffy texture and the right crunch, but it did not satisfy my taste buds. All I could taste in my mouth was a cup load of greasy which would not satisfy anyone's hunger for this pizza. In my personal opinion I gave this pizza 7/10.

Lastly I've tried the Homemade pizza with white crust. The overall appearance of this pizza was that the entire pizza had a thick layer of dough beneath the cheese, it had more crust than pizza so it would just be a cheesy bread instead calling it a pizza. The Homemade had a cheesy and dough aroma to it which clicks into your brain, knowing that it's defiantly homemade. The cheese had a golden brown coloring, and a gralicy taste to it which satisfy my taste buds if you're a garlic fan like me. In my personal opinion I gave this is pizza 9/10. the best out of all the pizzas I have test tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment