Saturday, December 12, 2015

Snicker Doodle Cookies






1 C Butter
1 1/2 C Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 3/4 C Flour
2 t Cream of Tartar
1 t Baking Soda
1/4 t Salt 
3 T Sugar
3 t Cinnamon


Preparation 
I preheated the oven to 350 degrees then I got a electric mixer out. Then I put the butter, 1 1/2 C sugar, and eggs in the mixer bowl and mixed until fluffy. Then in a separate bowl I combined flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Then I combined dry ingredients into butter mixture. After that I chilled the dough and a ungreased pan for 10-15 min in fridge. While that was being chilled I mixed the 3 T of sugar and the 3 t of cinnamon in a bowl. Then I got the dough and rolled it in the cinnamon and sugar. The place on pan and bake for 9 min and let it cool on pan for 1 min.

Critique
These cookies were soft and fluffy. They were easy to make. This recipe can make a lot of cookies if your in need of something easy and quick to make for birthday parties, family gatherings, or just for the heck of it.

Assessment
I would make this again these were so delicious and i have plenty to give to family members and have some extra for a different day. I recommend this recipe to any body how likes cookies and a lot of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment