Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pizza Critique Hour 1 Mara Klipfel


In my opinion the homemade pizza was the best. It had a nice, firm, crisp crust with an interesting texture due to the cornmeal on the bottom of the pizza. As for the sauce, it had a nice spice to it as well as having a smooth texture. This pizza was extremely cheesy and the cheese was melted to perfection. It covered the whole top of the pizza as well as it being slightly browned, which I tend to like. Every ingredient worked together like a team and overall tasted the best. My least favorite pizza was the frozen pizza. One word to describe it is BLAND. The flavor just didn't do it for me; the crust was limp and somewhat soggy. The cheese was just plain burnt and the sauce had no flavor except for being a little tangy which was weird. The bag crust pizza tasted and smelled the same as the homemade crust, but the texture wasn't as good. The crust was soggier than the homemade pizza which is why I enjoyed it less than the homemade crust. I absolutely love pizza so whenever I find a pizza I like, I stick with it. I wish I could bake, but a lot of times I end up burning whatever I’m making. So I would love to be able to go home and just whip up a pizza, but that probably won’t be happening. All in all, I enjoyed the homemade and the bag crust pizza, the only thing that separated then was a slightly crispier crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment