Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pizza Critique

We sampled the three different types of pizzas below but I only found one of them relatively appealing and full of flavor.

Homemade pizza: I would rate this pizza 9/10 because it was fresh with spices that gave it a nice flavor, the dough was fluffy, light, airy, and you could tell it was homemade. The risen dough gave the pizza more volume and enhanced the flavor and texture. It smelled like yeast and fresh dough and like the spices that were put onto the pizza. The overall appearance was big, risen, layered, and powdery. The color was golden with red sauce and dusted with a light yellow-white cornmeal.

Pizza from a bag: This pizza was unlike any pizza I've ever tasted and I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to eat something delicious because this tasted too greasy, and had a bouncy texture. The cheese tasted fake and the dough was soggy and it had a strong, oily taste that was very unappealing. I thought it smelled acceptable but judging from the taste I would give it a 3/10 not only because the cheese was greasy, but the dough was not fresh and it looked very weak for being a thick crust pizza. This pizza tasted like greasy, sickening cheese on top of soft dough that managed to taste nothing close to fresh.

Frozen pizza: This pizza tasted like a normal frozen pizza with a lot of additives that made the pizza taste fake. At least it was not too greasy but the crust was bland and weak. It was very flat and the cheese and sauce did not have a lot of flavor. I couldn't even finish the entire sample because taking a bite did not make me want another one. I did not hate this pizza I just found it average and boring-so I would give it 5/10. The texture was slightly hard, crunchy and stiff and it tasted bland, oily, and weak. The coloring was a really pale white crust with red sauce. It did not smell appealing-it almost smelt burnt. I would say the overall appearance would be flat and stiff and unappealing because the texture was hard and it had basically no taste.

My favorite was the homemade pizza even though it takes longer to make it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment