Monday, November 30, 2015

M&M Cookies

M&M Cookies

Making And Baking Cookie Dough: For my home study I decided to make m&m cookies. The first thing I did was creaming the shortening and sugars in a large medal bowl. When I was creaming the ingredients I was looking for a light fluffy texture on the mixture. To not over cream I paused and used a rubber spatula to check if my mixture was fluffy enough. After my mixture had enough lightness and fluffiness, I added and beat eggs and vanilla onto my mixture. And then I lastly combined flour,salt,and baking soda, mixing them well. I then took 1/2 cup of m&ms and stirred it into my mixture. After combing I transferred my cookie mixture onto a greased cookie sheet, adding a tablespoon a drop for each cookie on to a greased cookie sheet and then placing it in to the preheated oven of 365 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.

Taste evaluation: When the cookies were on a plate it was very aromatic and had an inviting appearance. The color of the cookie was brown and the m&ms were nicely melted. When I picked up my cookie and split it in half it split up smoothly without making cracking noises. The m&ms were melted well. When I tasted the cookie it was very crisp and very soft at the same time. Its aroma enhanced its flavor and the cookies wasn't dough. Overall my cookies baked well and tasted well and making dough dough went smoothly and well. The ending result of my cookie and it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely make this recipe in the future time as its taste was unexpected

INGREDIENTSNutrition

FROM OUR SPONSOR

Share the joy of food with Walmart!

On Sale Near You

See what's on sale in recipes and in your Grocery List.

DIRECTIONS

  1. Cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
  2. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
  3. Add combined flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until well combined.
  4. Stir in 1/2 cup M&Ms.
  5. Drop by Tbsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  6. Press 2-3 M&Ms onto top of each cookie.
  7. Bake in 375°F for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment